JVM is the most popular programming platform in the world. It empowers thousands of enterprises to run their mission-critical applications. However, tuning, optimizing and troubleshooting JVM is not a trivial job.
Through our Java performance training program, hundreds of engineers were able to fast track their career growth. Engineers have become Leads. Leads have become managers. Site Reliability/DevOps engineers were able to troubleshoot complex production problems in minutes, which was taking them days/weeks earlier. Engineers were able to optimize their Java application’s CPU, memory, and response time consumption drastically.
JVM performance training trusted by the best
Students from the world’s premier enterprises have attended & benefitted by our Java performance tuning training program:
Java performance training curriculum
Course content can be downloaded from here.
Java performance training program includes:
- ‘ah ha’ moments provoking presentations
- Hands-on lab exercises
- Troubleshooting real-world problems
Instructor – Ram Lakshmanan
Every single day millions & millions of people in North America travel, bank and do commerce using the applications that Ram Lakshmanan has architected. He has developed one of the world’s largest banking application which is used by 1 in 3 USA households. He has designed a B2B travel application which processes 70% of North America’s Leisure travel bookings. Ram is the founder of the highly popular DevOps tools GCeasy, FastThread and HeapHero. Ram advises startups, Fortune 500 enterprises, governmental organizations on their critical technology initiatives. He is a highly sought speaker in major developer conferences all throughout the world. You can learn his accomplishments here.
To get a feel for Ram’s sessions, you can watch his recent talk that he gave in the Jax London conference.
We offer two types of Java Performance training programs:
|Individuals Program||Enterprise Program|
|Upcoming Training |
|April 20th, 21th & 22th,|
7:00 AM – 10:00 AM PST
|Duration||9 hours||16 hours|
|Schedule||3 hours/day for 3 days||8 hours/day for 2 days|
|Location||Online remote||Online remote or |
Who is it for?
- QA Performance Engineers
- Site Reliability/DevOps Engineers
- Software Developers/Architects
All the students will be given:
- Three months enterprise edition license to cutting edge DevOps tools: GCeasy, FastThread and HeapHero(Value USD $300)
- Ebooks authored by our team:
- JVM Performance engineering & troubleshooting
- 7 JVM Arguments of Highly effective Applications
- Simple & Effective G1 GC Tuning tips
Here are the feedback given by the students who have attend our Java Performance Engineering Training:
Below are the ratings and reviews given by the students who attended the training:
- Click here to see Students Feedback given in Santa Clara, California.
- Click here to see Students Feedback given in San Diego, California.
- Click here to see Students Feedback given in Sydney Training – I, Australia.
- Click here to see Students Feedback given in Sydney Training – II, Australia.
- Click here to see Students Feedback given in Hyderabad, India.
- Click here to see Students Feedback given in Staines, UK.
- Click here to see Students Feedback given in Orlando, Florida.
- Click here to see Samsung Engineer’s feedback given in Mountain View, California.
- Click here to see Students Feedback given in the Online Training, March 2020.
- Click here to see Metlife Engineer’s feedback given in the Online Training, April 2020.
- Click here to see Students Feedback given in the Online Training, June 2020.
- Click here to see Students Feedback given in the Online Training, October 2020.
- Click here to see Students Feedback given in the Online Training, February 2020.
We have given Java performance tuning training in several locations across the globe.
Note: Besides giving training in physical locations, we also give remote online training sessions.
Are you interested in our Java performance training, which has benefited hundreds of engineers?
Send us an email to email@example.com, with subject, “Java Performance Training” and provide the following details:
- Your Name
- Country you are residing